2. Some extremely good cups of coffee created by the masters at Indy coffee.
3. Getting back into the reading groove. (Any recommendations?)
4. Cold rainy days that seem to make the whole world slow down.
5. Sipping chai tea lattes and catching up with good friends.
7. Not turning on either the ac or the heater because the weather is perfect!
8. Starting a new knitting project. Pretty proud of the way it’s looking too.
9. Spooning mouthfuls of ice cream while shivering in a freezing apartment.
10. Digging into some serious yarn organizing. Which basically means I feel like I’ve gone shopping for yarn without actually spending money!!
See ya’ll later!